Tuesday 28 July 2020

Student Volunteers in Telemedicine in collaboration with the State Government


Four students from the Department of Social Work are currently posted in telemedicine call centres as a part of the Government of Karanataka’s Aapthamitra 14410 helpline to help people affected by Covid 19. The helpline is primarily aimed at providing medical advice to those affected by the virus.  Each of the students have shared their experience of working with the affected through the helpline. It may be noted that this helpline is an initiative of the Department of Ayush of the Government of Karnataka.



“This volunteering experience has been very different compared to the others I have had in the past. It has certainly helped me gain a very useful insight into the current pandemic”- N. Tejhashwin, 17BSW.


“It is my privilege personally and professionally to be blessed with this great opportunity to serve our nation at this time of crisis.” -Harsha V., I7-BSW


“This opportunity to volunteer and stand on the front lines during this devastating pandemic has shaped me in ways I never thought possible”- Arun Kumar, 17-BSW.



“I was a bit nervous when I joined, but eventually realised the great importance of the work being done here. Thank you for this wonderful opportunity”- Arun John Peter, 18-BSW

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Plant for the Planet

  On the 1st of November, 2023, BOSCH in association with the Social Work Students' Association and Green Spartans Association from St. ...