Monday 12 April 2021

Former Student Bags Country's Biggest Beauty Pageant for Men


We are proud to announce that Mr. Songashim Rungsung from the recently graduated 18MSW batch has won the Rubaru Mr India-United Continents title at the Rubaru Mr India 2020-2021 pageant which was held in Goa. This is a truly significant achievement. He will now represent India at the Mr. United Continents event to be conducted later this year.  A quote from Songashim in 2019 suits this occasion- "They said I will never make it. They said I will never achieve anything but they only said. I heard, I took the hate but it didn’t stop me to lose focus on myself. I will keep paving my away." Hearty congratulations once again dear Songa!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Plant for the Planet

  On the 1st of November, 2023, BOSCH in association with the Social Work Students' Association and Green Spartans Association from St. ...